What information do we collect?:
- Any information that you may submit to us upon completion of your registration details on this site. This may or may not include the following:
- First and last name.
- Postal address
- Email address
- Contact telephone number(s)
- Credit card information (if submitted to to us for membership payments for any payment(s) made to us for services rendered or products purchased.
- Any other information that you may have submitted to us.
What do we use your personal information for?:
- Administration purposes.
- To contact you regarding our products and services.
- To send you the products and or information that you may have purchased or requested.
- To send you literary information on our products and services.
- To send you any invoices or receipts for any products purchased or services rendered.
- To send correspondence to you via the mediums that you have nominated.
- To collect any payments or subscription fees from you.
- To provide you with any marketing information on alternate products and services that we may provide or recommend.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our acceptable use policy or terms of service or any other policies under which we may operate. If for any reason legal proceedings are required by either party these legal proceedings are to be held and conducted in the jurisdiction of choice of the owners of Top Rated Seller Domination.
How do we protect your information?:
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is kept secure at all times. We have taken reasonable technical and organizational precautions to safeguard your personal information against any loss or misuse.
- All personal Information held by us is done so under a secure server and safeguarded under lock and key to prevent any data theft or loss. All data is stored on servers and is protected by encryption technology.
When our members register on our site they may be asked to enter certain information including name and address telephone number billing information for their credit card payments of their membership. We use this information to manage each member’s account and this is simply for billing purposes.
At times we might jointly promote other services through a third party and we might use the name and email address for this promotion.
At times we might use statistical data on the total amount of members amassed as well of the total amount of visitors to our site in order to aggregate the data and submitted it to third parties.
The aggregate data which we might use is non-identifying information and it is simply used by us for advertising purposes.
We reserve the right to contact our members via any and all mediums as submitted at the time of registration.
At times we might also provide third parties with contact information for email marketing purposes to offer products or services which we feel might benefit our members directly. We may at times receive compensation from third parties for this.
If at any time we forward your details on to a third party and you register or subscribe to the third parties sites or products we will be in no way held responsible or liable for the third party’s products or services or the use of your information by the third party, that you have submitted to the third party.
We will never provide any third party with any billing information which you might have submitted to us upon application or purchase of any of our products.
We do deal with joint-venture partners on a regular basis and at times our company is required to submit to its joint-venture partners aggregate information of our members. The information that we submit to our joint-venture partners is simply information which is designed to allow our joint-venture partners to tailor an advertisement or joint-venture product which might suit a specific audience.
Any information that you submit to us during any one of our surveys will be used for the purposes of identifying and customizing content to suit your needs based upon the survey.
At times we run competitions and sweepstakes by entering in your personal information at the time of registration you’re allowing us to contact you for the sweepstakes or competitions.
We will use your email address and any other information that you have entered in at the time of registration to contact you via our mailing list.
The effective date of this policy is listed as:
First actioned: 07 January 2012 & Last Updated 04 March 2013
If you have any questions regarding this website, the policies listed on this website or any changes which may have been affected, please submit any questions in writing to:
When you submit an inquiry to our customer service via the email address listed below your reply to email address will be collected and used to respond to your inquiry